After 2 months of quarantine, we had to say goodbye to our lovely hostel mates.
What better than cookies for a farewell party: easy to cook and eat.
This is the first time we have tried this 100% vegan recipe. We will definitely do it again and we are sure you'll do as well.
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking: 10 min
Recipe for 25/30 cookies
- 130g of white sugar
- 300g of peanut butter
- 100ml of non dairy-milk (almond, oat,...)
- 240g of regular flour
- 100g of dark chocolate chips
- 100g of nuts (the one you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda (you can actually find it pretty much everywhere, just ask)
1. In a large bowl, mix the non-dairy milk, sugar, vanilla and peanut butter.
2. Add the flour, baking soda, mix with a large spoon or spatula.
3. Roughly chop the nuts and add them to the preparation with the dark chocolate chips.
4. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes, then form balls of same size that you flatten with a fork (to crisscross the top).
5. Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 10 minutes and let cool before eating.
Bon appétit !