If you have not yet tried sweet and salty salad, this is perfect for a lunch outside. If you are somewhere in America or South East Asia, chances are you might find pineapple. Have a look on this video to check how to cut it in minutes. Save what is left of the pineapple for a healthy snack later.
We added some curry to spice the salad up.
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking: 15 min
Recipe for 6 persons
- 900g of pasta (choose the one you prefer)
- 3/4 of a pineapple
- 300g of corn
- 9 teaspoons of mayonnaise (classic or vegan)
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder (we use soft curry)
1. Boil the water for the pasta and cut the pineapple in small pieces in the meantime.
When the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook it as indicated on the package.
2. For the dressing, mix together the mayonnaise, curry powder and add a bit of salt and pepper.
Tips: you can put some lime juice if you like it acid.
3. Put the pasta in the fridge until they cool down.
4. Mix the cold pasta, the pineapple, the corn and the dressing. Add chive on the top.
Bon appétit !